Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love these 2 songs...

Y'all know how I love to share great movies, songs, etc. Well, I have a new favorite song. It's a slow one, but very good. It is by a gal from London named Adele, and it's called Chasing Pavements. It would not let me embed it, so you will have to click on the link. Sorry!) Here is the music video.
Okay, my other favorite song I can listen to over and over and over is a little happier and upbeat. It's Kylie Minogue (another European girl!) and it is called Speakerphone. It is not a new song at all, but it's new to me. Thanks Eli! This is the video. Pay more attention to the song than the video. (it's kinda blurry, but the best I could find.)

Isnt it a fun song? I am obsessed with it! :) "Drop your socks, grab your mini boombox. Let the beat drop. Do the pop-lock-body-rock. Let the beat drop."

No comments: