Monday, August 25, 2008

Poor Molly...

I am taking 19 hours (you read it right people...NINETEEN hours!) this semester, which is a pretty big load considering I am also a wife, cheer coach, coach's wife, and I'm in the process of looking for another little part time job. Sheesh! Also, one of my classes requires 30 hours worth of observation! These next few months will be very busy for me!
Molly has sensed that we are gone more lately and that we are going back to our busy schedules and has been acting up a bit. Nothing too major, just not really sleeping at night and being clingy and whiny. Well, today when Zac got home, she had really outdone herself! This is what Zac came home to find...




I am so glad he took a picture of it before he cleaned it up! He made Molly sit by it for awhile, as this is the worst punishment we can give her...make her sit by her mistake, whether its trash or a pile of poop. Her PuppyKindergarten teacher taught us that and she responds better to that (or at least hates it worse) than a spanking. I highly reccomend this technique! Luckily Zac had alrady cleaned it up before I got home. :) Poor thing, she knows when we are gone alot. People who think dogs are "just animals" and they are clueless need to come live with Molly for a week. She has every emotion that a human does, and even has facial expressions! (guilt, excitement, fear, worry, and the unmistakable "Please?" face!)

I was going to type all about my first day of class, but I have alot of negative things to say about some of my classmates, and I am not really in the mood to be negative right now, so I think I will restrain. I am sure if I am in this class with them all semester, I will have future stories to share though. (Think of the annoying non-trad who barely lets the teacher talk because she has so many questions, smokes a pack and hour, and hates anyone who isn't a white Christian, and that is the kind of women I have in this one certain class.) Should be fun, right?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF you want to send Molly down this way, we'll take care of her for awhile. Poor baby!
Linda (your mother)

~S said...

I suppose this will mean Dog before Blog now huh?

Liz said...

I hope the woman in your class moves to Katy. What a great role model and ideal teacher. She is the ideal person to shape the children of today. Awesome.

Stacy said...

you definitely have a big load this semester ... remember, i'm always available for happy hour. :-)