Sunday, November 30, 2008

All Eyes On Me, In The Center Of The Ring, Just Like a CIRCUS

Did y'all watch the MTV Special about Britney tonight? Thoughts? I enjoyed it alot, but sheesh, some parts made me sad. I know some people say they won't feel sorry for someone who has that much money and fame, but I disagree. I think she would trade all that money and fame for some peace and privacy. Oh well. I know I am looking forward to her new Cd though! Comes out Tuesday (December 2nd...also her birthday, and she will also be on Good Morning America!), but I will be downloading it at midnight on Monday! :) P.S.-If you missed it and wanted to watch it, click HERE for encores.

Okay, okay, I know that less than half of my readers care about Britney. Haha, too bad, because I do and it's my blog! Just kidding. But I will be posting some pics and hopefully some stories (if I have time) from our crazy travels last week. Friday we went to Oklahoma, Sunday we came home, Monday we went to Austin, Tuesday we had Thanksgiving with Zac's fam in Austin, Wednesday we went to Midland, Saturday we returned to Austin, and then drove to Midlo. Told ya it was crazy! :) But it was fun and well worth it! Y'all have a good week. I have two more stressful weeks ahead of school, and then I get a one month break. Woohoo!!!

Oh, and just for fun, I found this video online and well, just watch...

PS-That guy is my hero. I need to take some lessons from him! haha...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Well it is almost 1AM now and I had to stay up to watch Britney's documentary... and now I can't go to sleep! But it was worth it, I thought it was great. I love when she was imitating her dad, so funny. I'll buy her CD tomorrow at midnight too. :-) Wahoo!

Jeremy, Sarah, and Brayden said...

Okay. Just went and bought Britney's new C.D. at Target. I'll listen to it in the next few days and let you know if I liked it or not. :) I totally missed the documentary. Maybe they will replay it? Maybe????? :) xoxo