Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Playful in Pink

I'm sure you already noticed the new banner at the top of my blog. I bought Molly a new winter coat today in celebration of our upcoming trip to Zac's family's ranch house in Oklahoma. (We are going over Thanksgiving break!) It is super cold up there, and I would never want Molly to be cold, so naturally I had to buy her some warmth! :) Only the best for my baby!
Today when I tried it on her, she was so cute and posed beautifully (as always) but then when we started playing, the hood on the jacket flipped down over her face. It was hilarious...I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. It was one of those moments when I really wished someone else was there with me to share it with me! I didn't get the funniest part on film, but here is the basic idea of what she was doing to try to get the hood off. (Wait, why do they even put hoods on dog jackets?!)


2 comments:

Liz said...

At the end it was almost like she was using the hood to hide. :) so cute!

Linda said...

WHAT - you are going to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving? I thought you were coming with us to Midland! HA HA HA!!!