Friday, November 21, 2008

OK-LA-HO-MA, Oklahoma!

We are about to leave for Oklahoma (after I stop at my daer friend Stacy's wine night first!) to go spend the weekend at Zac's family's ranch. There is no internet or cell phone service there, but there are horses and cows and mountains and beautiful land. It is always so refreshing to go spend a few days "unplugged" and out of touch. I can't wait to post pictures and videos!

Twilight (the movie) was AWESOME last night, and I can not wait to share more about it! I am going to go see it again next week with my mom and sister, and already I can not wait! :) It was so so good. A pleasant surprise! It was different than the book, but good in its own way. I loved it.

Bronx Mowgli...Welcome to the world, little fella! I am sure you will have a very interesting life with Ashlee and Pete as your mom and dad, Jessica as your aunt and Papa Joe as your grandaddy. I can't wait to see what you look like!

No comments: