Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I need Rehab!


Haha, you probably saw the title of this new post and thought you were going to get some juicy post where I admitted all my addictions, but really I just have one addiction...this new Rihanna music video "Rehab." (hence the name of the post. haha...tricked you!)
I LOVE Rihanna, and every new video, live performance, song, photo, and red carpet reminds me how much I already adore her, and then my obsession grows even more! It's dangerous! This is her EIGHTH single from her album Good Girl Gone Bad! Eighth y'all!! That is like, alot of singles for one album! I have loved this particular song since the day I got the album, and I have been waiting for her to release it...I am SO glad she did! Now, the only songs left that I am dying for videos for, are "Push Up On Me" and "Breaking Dishes." Have you heard those? Both are ah-MAY-zing! Eli will agree with me, even if no one else does! Sorry to go on and on, but I got GOOSEBUMPS when I saw this video...I love her...I get so pumped up! Okay, I think you get the picture. No, nevermind. There is no way you could possibly understand!
PS#1-Two weeks from today is the release of Britney's new CD "Circus!" Woohoo! The songs have leaked to the net, and there is a fun preview on YouTube, but as a fan, I choose to support her and BUY the album! Don't forget to watch the MTV special about her on Sunday night, November 30th!
PS#2-Two DAYS from today is the release of Twilight! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: