Sunday, November 23, 2008

I love Awards!

Tonight the American Music Awards (A-M-A's) were on. You are surely all aware how much I love awards shows, right!? The AMA's are especially fun because there are a thousand (not quite, but almost!) performances! There are way (way!) too many to name, but some of my faves were New Kids On The Block, Ne-Yo, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Kanye West, The Fray, Coldplay, and Natasha Bedingfeld. There were more, but you get the picture...lots of big name performances! Highlights of the show: 1. I was very excited to see The Fray! Zac and I love them! We saw them in concert in Austin, but haha, Andy Roddick was sitting a few rows in front of us, so yeah I only half way paid attention to The Fray, haha! Zac just asked yesterday if they were ever going to put out another CD and I was like "I dont know!?" Well, question answered! :) I like the song too! 2. After Kanye won his second award (I forget what it was for...maybe Rap Artists of the Year or something?) he said that he did not deserve it and that it was Wayne's award. (Lil Wayne) He said that it was Wayne's year and he earned the award, not Kanye. I thought that was cool and mysteriously humble for someone (ahem, Kanye!) who prides themself on being cocky and arrogant! :) Good job Kan-yeezy! 3. I loved loved loved Ashley Tisdale's dress. It was so different and unique, but I think that is why I liked it. Do you like it?
PS-I had to post this tonight so it would not be out of date, but I have SOOOO much to share with yall! Big news, lots of photos and stories and videos from our trip to the Ranch house in Oklahoma, and more! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Liz said...

1. I do NOT like A-tisdale's dress.

2. What is the big news? You can't say "I have big news" and then not immediately share!

3. Will you please address your favourite Ashley's unfortunate baby name.

Jeremy, Sarah, and Brayden said...

LOL! I completely agree with your sister.. must know big news immediately!xoxo

Julia said...

Um, I DID remark about Ashlee's (AshlEE not AshlEY!) baby name. I think the name is weird but I like it. Sounds kinda royal, huh? But only when you say the full name...when you just say Bronx Wentz it sounds bad.

Liz said...

Bronx is just not a pretty sounding word. And its not a pretty place either. And no part of it sounds royal. Sorry for misspelling Ashlee. :)