Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just a tease...

I had a wonderful weekend with my family in Austin. I took a million pictures (okay, just a few hundred), and made lots of fun memories. Unfortunantly, I am coming down with a cold, and Im feeling pretty lousy. I hope I start getting better this week, because I have a whole week off next week for thanksgiving, and I don't want to be sick for a day of it! I am going to try to go to bed early and get lots of rest and Vitamin C this week, but between that, I can't wait to tell yall about:
-My first protest
-seing Madeline (it's been since the first weekend of September!)
-Eliza's 1st birthday party
-Family portraits
and much more! :) I hope yall had a wonderful weekend, like I did! 5 days until Twilight!

3 comments:

ejo said...

Pictures now!!!! Blog later...

Ellen Enright said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait until the movie. I'm about to go buy the tickets online NOW!!!

Liz said...

I'm with eli! Pics NOW!