Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Music Minute

Can I please just tell yall how I am excited for December 2nd? Actually, I will be buying the new Britney CD at midnight on the 1st (which is technically the 2nd, haha). They just released the cover art:




As my music taste is ever-evolving, here are some songs that I'm loving...

Lost by Gorrila Zoe and Lil Wayne (rap song, but I actually like the lyrics alot...haha, sometimes when I am having cheer drama, I feel like I can relate to this song! Here are some of the words...
"I'm lost on a road. Don't know which way to go. I'm losing my mind. Losing control of the wheel. And I'm swerving. On and off the road. I'm lost on a road. But survival is a must. Don't know who I can trust. I'm livin in a rush. I don't understand the fuss. My brain is bout to bust."


Poker Face and Just Dance by Lady Gaga (I love her whole cd...I HIGHLY reccomend it! Plus, it's only $8 on iTunes and it has 15 songs...good deal, huh?)

Decode by Paramore (I might love this one because it's from the Twilight soundtrack!)

Keeps Gettin' Better by Christina Aguilera

Better In Time by Leona Lewis (I think she is so beautiful, but I am really curious as to what ethnicity she is?? I totally can not tell. I do think she looks a little "feline" though, haha.)

Last but certainly not least... Like A Cholo. Haha, I am well aware that this song is horrible. Zac can't believe how much I love this song (or even that I partially like it...he acts as if he is wrenching in pain every time I turn it on in the car, haha). I can't explain it, but I just love it. I can not hear this song enough! I just saw the video for the first time, and it is awful. I dont even know who sings this song, but he is really ugly. I freaking jam out to this song, what can I say?

There are alot more, but those are the main ones that I am obsessed with! :)

I listen to "Movin' 107" which plays "hits from today and back in your school days!" I get pumped everytime they play "My Perogative" by Bobby Brown (Who knew that Britney wasn't the first one to make that song? haha, JOKING!) I do not remember Michael Jackson as a kid (except that one song that was about black and white and getting along), but because of the radio station I listen to, I have a newfound appreciation for his oldies like Billie Jean, I'm Bad, Thriller, The Way You Make Me Feel, Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Wanna Be Startin' Something, etc.. For a great Michael Jackson Megamix, click HERE. It's superfun, I promise! :)

No comments: