Friday, January 9, 2009

Adorable Anne

I just (literally right now) decided that my new favorite actress is Anne Hathaway. I have always thought she was sophisticated and stylish and classy. I started liking her alot after her interview with David Letterman because she seemed so down-to-earth, with a great sense of humor. Well, she was on Ellen (my favorite show) yesterday, and I just fell all the way in love with her. She went through alot last year (surely you heard about this), but she is so graceful and poised.
To see her interview on Ellen, click HERE, and for the second part, all about the movie Bride Wars, and also some funny dance movesclick HERE. (If you are only going to watch only one of them though, watch the first one!) Isn't she so delightful? Oh, and I will definitely go see Bride Wars.

1 comment:

ejo said...

She does seem nice. Remind me again what happened with her boyfriend?

ejo