Thursday, January 29, 2009

"If you ain't getting money, you ain't got nothing fo' me."

Na Na Na...Diva is a female version of a hustler! Just ask Beyonce. Or SEE for yourself. Man, check out those fierce shoes! Can she see out of those glasses? WARNING: You might just fall in love with this song, and um, you will definitely get it stuck in your head, whether you like it or not. :) "This is a stick up, stick up!" Tell me that video doesn't make you want to stand in your room when noone is home and dance like her! Haha, Zac is asleep and I just had to stand up and try out the neck move. (1:13) Her neck can look up really high, can't it? haha, I guess my neck is not that flexible. Or maybe I just don't have as much hair to fling, so it doesn't look as dramatic! haha!

Also, I guess since The Ting Ting's are getting more popular in the US, they remade their video for "That's Not My Name." I like this one much better than the original. It's worth watching. (You might notice it's like a football game on speed...neon band, twirlers, and even cheer stunting too! Double bonus!)

I am so looking forward to Britney's CIRCUS concert, March 31st! I know it is still far away, but I am so anxious! The Pussycat Dolls (PCD) are opening for her, and I love their new slow song "I Hate This Part Right Here." I can't wait to see them either! But, of course, my love for Brit completely eclipses my like for PCD!

No comments: