Friday, January 30, 2009

Grace Like Rain Falls Down on ME!

I can't explain it. There is not rhyme or reason, or some event that occurred. Today was just one of those days that I was completely humbled by how amazing and awesome God is. I do not deserve the billion blessing he sends me. I do not deserve His forgiveness. Some days I even let myself down. Yet He loves me, and cares, and waits patiently for me to return the adoration. Lord, I praise you. Thanks for all you do for me (the things I can see, and the things I can't). Please give me strength, that I may continue to make you proud and be a servant to you. As I realize that I only have a few more weeks left with my cheerleaders, I have been reflecting, and asking myself if I have been the person and role model He would want me to be. I pray the answer is yes. Have a blessed weekend, and if you have time, take a few minutes to listen (yes, actually LISTEN) to this song. It just moved me to tears...the thought that we can not even comprehend how powerful, healing, generous, kind, and understanding the Lord is! *goosebumps!

Blessed, Thankful, Awed...
Jules

1 comment:

Jeff Black said...

Hey Julia,
Great song. I actually know Todd from my childhood.