Wednesday, January 7, 2009

blah blah blah...just me rambling

These are topics that probably no one cares about, but I'm just gonna go ahead and throw them out there...
1. This week I confirmed the fact that I like The Bachelorette seasons much better than The Bachelor. In case you dont know the diff, The Bachelorette is one girl and 25 guys. When they guys are not with the girl, the play sports, workout, eat, whatever, but there is minimal drama. It is fun to watch. On The Bachelor, however, it is one guy and 25 girls. The girls in the house are catty and LOVE drama. It is hard for me to enjoy. Reminds me of high school cheerleading, haha. Too many girls and too many personalities equals TOO MUCH DRAMA!
2. I saw the first episode of the new Real World tonight and I am very intrigued! Zac and I both enjoy the show and we both think we are good at judging a person well, so it is interesting for us to compare what we think about each cast member. Do any of yall watch The Real World? What did you think? DJ is our fave so far.
3. Did you hear..."If You Seek Amy" is going to be the next single off of Britney's Circus album! I am surprised by the choice (can they really play that on the radio?) but I do love the song.
4. Zac and I just renewed our membership to Netflix. We subscribed for over three years (I like to brag that I was the first person of ANYONE I knew who had it. When I would try to describe it to people they were like "what...you can't mail dvd's! haha), but we cancelled it when we moved to Austin because we were so super busy. Anyways, we are back now and just watched our first movie tonight. Shooter. I forgot how amazing this movie is. Obvs we had seen it before, but if you have not seen it...RENT IT! It is awesome! :)
5. If you appreciate pop music, you MUST check out Comeback by Kelly Rowland. It isn't that new or anything, but I just recently discovered it and downloaded it. I also have the Karmatronic Club Mix, which is a delight if you are in the mood to dance or clean, or just feel happy! :)
6. I LOVE this purse. The brand is Pastry, which is Angela and Vanessa Simmons' (Rev Run's daughters) company. I got some Pastry shoes for Christmas last year and then ended up returning them because I needed a pair of Nike Shox. Anyways, they make really fun and colorful stuff, and I have always wanted to buy something from their line. I really love that specific purse and lots of their bags, but be honest...is it too "young" for me? I mean is a 25 year old supposed to carry a more sophisticated purse? I say no, but what do you think?

I told you that this was all useless stuff, that you prob don't care much about! :)
Haha, lots of stuff to comment about though...if you want.

5 comments:

breck8199 said...

I heart Britney's album.

Stacy said...

I just watched the Brooklyn Real World AND the Bachelor on DVR and loved them both! I'm glad the Real World isn't a bunch of dumb beautiful people this time. And I'm looking forward to the drama that Deonna brings back. :-)

Liz said...

I think a good rule of thumb is to stay away from any merchandise that includes the words "classy or glam" in the product name.

I looked through the other Pastry stuff, and I think they are taking the whole "the 80's are coming back" a little too litterally. I do think that certain elements of the 80s are back, but they just copy / pasted exact shoes from 1985 into their collection.

Liz said...

Oh, also, I had to listen to Britney's new song like 6 times before I heard what she is spelling. I am interested in how the radio stations will handle that. Are they going to censor the chorus? the entire chorus?

Luke and Kayla said...

Hell yes on Real World! It can be up and down but hopefully this year will be good. We have yet to see the new episode so we don't have favs yet.

Netflix is the beez neez! Did you know you can stream movies through xbox 360 and some blue ray players? Very cool! Plus, they are actually adding movies worth watching in the "watch instantly" section!

Maybe Kayla has more insight into the other items on the list.