Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to Black...

(well more like a dark auburnish-brownish-black)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come. I have gotten that itch to change my hair. It is kindof unhealthy right now and I get tired of having to keep up with highlights. (haha, you're laughing because I haven't been keeping up with my highlights...its been over 3 months since I had my hair done!!!) Anyways, sometimes in the winter I like to go dark, but I have to do it every other winter, since its hard on my hair to get it back blonde again come spring. (Dark gets boring after awhile, and I like to return to the more fun, blonde version of myself!) Anyways, its been two years, so I am going to go dark. But last time, it was just brown. This isn't the best pic, but it looked like this: (nothing special, right?)
I don't like it "mouse-y" brown, and I think it kinda washes me out, so I am going to do what I did four years ago (which was actually an accident, but I liked it), by going dark auburn. This was the day I had it done...

and this was like three months later...(still looking good)

THOUGHTS? What do y'all think? I have until Friday to decide. Opinions??? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think. Oh, and whatever I decide to do on Friday, I will post a picture! :)

2 comments:

Ellen Enright said...

You are beautiful in every way! I love dark hair though! Can't wait to see you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous no matter what color your hair is....but i do love dark!