Sunday, September 28, 2008

The People Spoke...


Only seven people voted in my last poll, but 42% of voters (3 people) asked me to do another Pink October, and 57% of voters (4 people) requested that I wait until March and do something for Colon Cancer Awareness Month. So obviously, Colorectal Cancer wins! I have to say I am a little relieved, since October is right around the corner and I am so busy and overwhelmed with everything I've got going, posting a pic of me wearing pink every single day sounded a little hard. But I will do it again sometime, I promise you that! And I will find a way to make Colon Cancer Awareness Month interesting and fun too! (Maybe I will release publicly, for the first time, snippets of my journals from high school when I was really sick!?..who knows!)

Anyways, thanks to those of you who voted and BOO! to those of you who didn't. It isn't hard, you don't have to fill out your address or social security number or anything, simply click the little button next to the statement you most agree with. I plan on doing more polls in the future, so VOTE, my friends and family! (I would like to think that over a two week span, I have more than 7 visitors, hopefully, haha!)

1 comment:

Ellen Enright said...

Oh my gosh Julia! I totally forgot to vote. I'm sorry!!! Next time I PROMISE!!!