Monday, September 29, 2008

Tatem and Ellie's visit...

We had a great time when Tatem and Eliza came to stay with us over the weekend. I know having a child can be stressful and all that jazz, but this might have been one of the most relazing weekends we have had in a long time. We are usually running, running, running, but this weekend we got to just sit around, nap, relax, and watch Ellie. It was quite pleasant! Being around family is always so refreshing! Tatem, thanks for coming to see us! I hope you had a good time, and you will come back to see us again! :)
I uploaded several videos to my ProudAuntJules account, and pictures to my Picasa account, but here are my faves...











2 comments:

Linda said...

Aren't babies the cutest when they first wake up? Ellie is precious.

Liz said...

Ellie is so cute! We need to have a playdate next time we're all in Austin!