Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Get down girl, go 'head get down

I heard Kanye West's Gold Digger this morning, and all day long I have been singing "Get down girl, go head get down..." Anyways, this post is just some miscellaneous pictures from the past week that were too cute to NOT post..
Zac and Colt Fagan. You should have seen Zac's face light up when he saw Colt. He was like "Jules, I had that EXACT shirt when I was a kid! You dont understand, that shirt comes in like 50 colors, but I had that same exact color and shirt!" It was funny. Zac was pumped!
Football Game on Saturday: Ramsi and I on the bus on the way to Waco. Do y'all think that Ram and I look alike? We never thought so, but every single time we are wearing the same clothes (for practice or whatever) someone asks if we are sisters or at least cousins. Haha, I guess its the blonde(ish) hair and blue eyes?? Who knows...

The girls looking cute at the game.


Chaden and I had matching shirts on. (Well sorta, but he's so stinkin' cute, I was just looking for an excuse to get my picture made with him, haha!)

For more of my latest pics, go to my Picasa. (You can click on the slideshow called August and it will take you to the page to view them larger, or you can just look at them in the slideshow.)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Colt is so cute! And Zac was pretty excited about that shirt. :-) Also your cheer coach shirts make me want to coach cheerleading too, but just for the cute coach shirt. Did you pick those out? I LOVE them! You should have been in charge of picking out all our club shirts at McMurry. XOXO lets get together soon!

Julia said...

I did help pick the shirts. The coaches picked them out together, it was fun. The girls had black shorts and knee high white socks that had 2 black rings around the top. It was very "70's inspired" and cute! haha.
Im glad you were there to witness Zac's thrill. :) Let's do get together again soon.

Anonymous said...

Haha Tell Zac the 1st thing I thought when I saw that picture was "is that kid wearing Zac's old Eskimo Joe's t-shirt?" So cute! ~T