Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Dark Knight

Wow...its almost midnight and I am pretty proud of myself for coming up with that Title! Haha, in case you don't know, my high school mascot was the Knights, and this post refers to me dying my hair dark, so "The Dark Knight" seemed so fitting! (A joke is not as good if you have to explain, but some people might not even realize its a joke if I don't explain it.) Anyways, here is the long anticipated picture(haha, were any of you even curious or wandering?? I might be flattering myself, huh?) Anyways this is the NEW me...

(I shouldn't tuck hair behind my ears, but it's just habit. Also, this was the day after I had it done and I hadn't washed it yet, because I was still trying to keep it the way she styled it, haha.)

Like it? Let me know what you think...

6 comments:

Liz said...

Its very lizzy! I love it!

Julia said...

What does "its very lizzy" mean? Just curious. I am glad you like it. :)

Stacy said...

I LOOOOVE it! It looks even better in real life. :-) So good to see you today even if it was just for a few minutes. XOXO

Linda said...

It looks great Jules. Remember the last time you darkened your hair and we went shopping and I could not find you in stores because I was always looking for my blond daughter? I love it!

kingdomforavoice said...

I like it but for the longest time around our house you were the "yellow haired cousin" kids are literal creatures. I'll have to show Chloe the new do.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.