Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lizzie is 28!!?!

A cool pic of Liz doing Sparklers on the 4th of July, in Austin.

Happy Birthday Big Sister! I love you! Have a wonderful day off of work! (She lives in Houston and they are still off work since alot of her coworkers still do not have power!) I wish I was there to help you celebrate! I love you, and I can not believe how old you are!
Like picking out your birthday presents every year, I had a hard time finding the "ONE perfect" thing. I couldn't find just one cake that I liked enough, so here are three cakes I thought you might like...(since you love Paris and shoes and Tech.) Only the best for my big sis!




PS-Readers, September is a big birthday month in our family. It's kinda like Christmas, because we are buying so many gifts! :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

thank you julia. i had a wonderful day.