Monday, September 8, 2008

It is completely possible...

that the same piece of information could be both the best and worst news I received for the day. In this case, it happened when I went to my trusty DVR and saw that THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW is back on!!! It's obvious that this is awesome news. If you know me, you know that I tivo and watch her show EVERY single day! If I am out of town, I catch up when I get home. I can not stand to miss her. Alot of days, watching her show really is the best part of my day! She makes me so happy, and she is the most beautiful person. She has this very sensitive, caring, vulnerable spirit, and I think the world of her! How, you ask, could her new season starting be bad news? Well, I already stay up too late (It is 11:55pm right now) doing homework and cheer stuff and blogging. I feel like I am already trying to do three days worth of stuff every single day, so it's probably not a good thing that now I have an extra hour that I can't give up! I usually watch it at night, after Zac has already gone to bed (he doesnt care to watch it, unless he likes whoever the guest is) while I am winding down. I need to practice self-control and discipline and if its too late, I just need to catch up on the weekends. Sigh...does that make me a loser that I have to schedule time to watch TV? I just know that if I could only have one show, it would be Ellen's. I love her. I cant say that enough or explain it as well as I want to, but just know that I do.


Ellen...congrats on your summer nuptials! I am so happy for you and Portia. May your life together be blessed and merry!

Y'all check out THIS video of Michelle Obama on her show today. It was priceless. I love her and I want her to be our first lady, as badly as I want Barack to be our Prez! (After the first video, watch THIS...it's the second part. It also has a side by side comparison of Michelle and Barack dancing on the Ellen Show.)

No comments: