Monday, September 22, 2008

Few Words, Several Pics

Last week was a really stressful week when it came to work, but luckily we had alot of fun too! Here are a few pics from last week...
Monday night we went to a restaurant with some friends to watch the Dallas Cowboys game... Zac was hiding behind the napkins just to annoy me, haha.

Wednesday night we met Rheanna and Cody for dinner in Waxahachie at our favorite...Johnny Carino's! :) Have you tried their Italian Nachos? If not, you totally should! Check out Colt's shirt...if you can't tell, its Oklahoma State! Zac loved it. Rheanna and Zac have the whole Oklahoma thing in common. (Ok State, Eskimo Joe's, etc...)
Thursday night we went to Mansfield for Zac's freshmen game. They won and it was a fun and exciting game thanks to the coach calling lots of trick plays! ;) I was hoping it was going to be chilly, but it was very HOT and bright and sunny. Here is a cool shot I got at the end of the game as the sun was setting. Can you even see Zac? You might need to click on it to make it bigger.

Friday I went to Rockwall and had my hair done. YAY...finally! :) I love it! I had a nice visit with Meagan, like I always do, and we even got to go to lunch afterwards and talk about life. We went to the Cotton Patch, which I thought was funny since both of our hubbies worked there together in college! :) If any of my blog readers live near McKinney, I highly recommend Meagan as a stylist. I am always really happy when I leave! I will put pics of my new DARK hair in the next post. We didn't have a football game that night because it was Varsity's Bye week. Zac's parents came in though, and we had a nice dinner out and then came back home and played Mexican Dominos. For the record, Dad and I won. The best part was that Zac and Mom thought they were going to win the whole game, but we rallied at the end for the victory! :) They spent the night and Saturday we were pretty lazy in the morning, watching football and talking, and eating cinnamon rolls. (My specialty when we have company, haha!)



No comments: