Thursday, September 4, 2008

Laugh Out Loud Funny!

Since I can not stand people who talk politics but only study one side of the story (which is never a good philosophy in anything...to only hear one side of the story) I got online and watched what I missed of the Republican National Convention tonight. I was surprised by how much I really liked Sarah Palin in the first ten minutes! She seemed very personable, and I enjoyed how she introduced her family. (Unfortunately, after the first ten minutes she started talking politics and bashing my candidate, and then she lost me. I just wish she agreed with me a little more when it comes to political issues, but hey, she forgot to ask my opinion, haha!) Anyways, the speech is definitely worth watching. I was thinking of posting it anyways, but then I got to the 10 minute, 40 second mark, and knew I HAD to post it! I dont want to ruin it for you, so you will just have to watch it, but I LAUGHED OUT LOUD...HARD! It is the cutest thing, and the last thing you would expect to see watching the RNC. It is adorable! Watch it. (If you do not want to see the whole thing, fast forward to where the bottom right says 10:40 and start it there.) So Cute!


PS-I am still not in bed! :(

1 comment:

The Moore's said...

That is hilarious... all you need is a little spit and it tames the hair!! I will have to remember that trick!!!