Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Political Opinions...

We all have our opinions and we are all unique in our views and ideas. We all disagree on things at some point, and I think that is one reason I am ready for the campaign to be over. In the meantime, I'll try to stay in the loop, as a good citizen should. I will say though, that I am tired of the gossip and name calling. Let's pick our leaders based on their plans for our nation, not whether they are supposedly Muslim, or smoked pot in college, or if they have a child who had premarital sex! I JUST WANT TO KNOW how they plan on getting us out of some of the situations we are in now, and what actions they will put in place to do so. Here is one video I came across, of a celebrity voicing their opinion. Makes you think...


1 comment:

Ellen Enright said...

I couldn't agree more with you and Matt! Does that mean I completely support Obama? Nope! What to do what to do.....
Thanks Julia for the great posts!