Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Absentminded Me

Just a few little things I have caught myself doing lately. Maybe I am sleep deprived, or maybe you do this kind of stuff too...

Two different times last week, I sat at a flashing red light, waiting for it to turn green. After sitting, and sitting, and sitting, with no one around, I thought "this is rediculous!" and then in perfect timing, my brain started working again and I realized I was the one who was an idiot!

Sometimes when I am really tired (or distracted because I read all the time now, every chance I get...I cant put these darn Twilight books down), when I get ready to brush my teeth at night, I open the cap to the toothpaste, turn on the water, and then hold the tube of Colgate under the running water, instead of my toothbrush. Brilliant, right? This has happened more that once!

The worst is when I want a glass of juice. I open the fridge and get it out, open the cabinet and get out a glass, and pour the juice. Then I put the lid back on the juice, and put it away...securely in the glass cabinet.

And people think that blondes are dumb...I think I'm more "checked out" when I'm brunette!

No comments: