Monday, October 13, 2008

Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer...

It's not quite Toxic (Britney's best video EVER, in my opinion) but Womanizer is a good one! It reminds me of Toxic, since she portrays several different personalities. Ch-check it out...



Boy don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are-re-re.
Boy don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are-re-re.
You say I'm crazy? I got your crazy!
You're nothing but a womanizer!

PS-Do you think I'm gonna watch this?


The 90-minute documentary, tentatively titled "For the Record," is set to air November 30 at 10 p.m. on MTV.

And since we are on the topic of fun new pop music, check out these new songs/videos. The first one is called "Single Ladies" by Beyonce...

This new song "Keeps Getting Better" is off of Christina Aguilera's new CD of greatest hits...

I am also loving THIS song by Lady Gaga, and THIS "I'm a bad@$$" diddy by Pink.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE it! I think this song means we need a fun dance party soon. :-)

Julia said...

Stacy-Austin? Me? The Boys? Going Out? Tell me when...I'm there!

ejo said...

I'm pretty sure that she did this on purpose. If she did, then it's funny, if she didn't RIP OFF!!!!

Walk it out fosse is this old clip of these old ladies dancing put to the song walk it out. It's amazing how well it goes with it.

ejo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3N5c2Kxnw