Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pride and Glory vs. Body of Lies

In the past two weeks, Zac and I have seen two great movies. I liked Pride and Glory most, but Zac liked Body of Lies most. Funny huh? We both love the actors Edward Norton, Collin Farrel, Russell Crowe, and Leonardo DiCaprio, so that helped make both movies even better! :) Pride and Glory is more of an action, but while Body of Lies has action, it's actually more of a Drama. I have attached the two trailers, so you can see for yourself what they are about...
While they have some of the same themes, such as lying, deceit, tough decisions, etc, Pride and Glory is more about corrupt cops, and family, while Body of Lies is more about international affairs, and war games.








Have you seen either or both of them? What did you think? I am really searching for someone who has seen both, so I can prove to Zac that Pride and Glory is better...better script, better acting, better filmography, better everything! :)


Other movies I want to see... Max Payne because I love Mark Walhberg, The Secret Life of Bees with Dakota Fanning, Changling with Angelina Jolie, The Express looks kinda like Remember the Titans, and I loved that movie, and last but not least, some of my cheerleaders told me I must see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

No comments: