Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sad, Disgusting, Disturbing...




Let me first say that I know that not all Palin/McCain supporters are like this! I have several friends who are Republicans, and we are all entitled to our own beliefs, that is fine. What is not fine, is hatred and ignorance! Have these people been brainwashed? Where do they get thier "facts"? It shocks me, that in 2008, there are still people who see race as such a problem. As a white, Christian, American person, I am embarressed and ashamed by these people. I know we all have different views on "hot topics" (such as gay marriage, abortion, etc...) but there is this thing called TOLERENCE! It might not be what you believe, or what you think is best, but be tolerable of others! We CAN all get along, if people would stop HATING!

And because I never want to end a post on an upsetting note, here is a video that I LOVE. It isn't new, but it inspires me and gives me hope, not to mention that I think it was very well done. I would like to challenge you to actually listen to the words that are spoken and sung. It gives me goosebumps...in a GOOD way! :)

And for the real Obama fans out there (ahem, Stacy) watch THIS video. It gets me pumped up, and its interesting to see which celebs are supporting and promoting him. It is another song, very pretty! When I started this post, I felt very icky and upset...now I feel better! :)

No comments: