Sunday, October 5, 2008

Molly & The Golf Ball

As I was sitting on the floor, cleaning out my purse, I saw this little beggar inching towards me with a golf ball in her mouth. She started from the other side of the room and army crawled to me. Luckily, in my purse was my camera so I could get a quick snapshot. "Please play with me Mom. I already found a ball. Please?" How could I say no?
So we went outside and threw the ball around for 10 minutes or so. It turns out that I can throw a golf ball way farther than I can throw a tennis ball. It would land like two yards over, so she would run and get it and bring it back to me. We don't play with her enough (I know, we're bad) so she is pretty out of shape. When we came back inside, she got some water and then sprawled out, panting, on the cool kitchen floor. So cute! :)

Haha, I think she looks like a flying squirrel or something.

No comments: