Sunday, October 5, 2008

Word Up!

My best friend Stacy is super creative and computer savvy. Well, I just learned where she gets it from...her father. Stacy's dad has worked forever in the field of semantics, which is "the study of how meaning in language is created by the use and interrelationships of words, phrases, and sentences." Well, he just made a video montage of Sarah Palin speaking and it is quite fun to watch. I am impressed that people can make 6 minute videos with a million different clips, and obvisouly it didn't take him long, since some of the footage is from the past few days! Here it is...

Is it bad, that sometimes when it's a quick picture, I can't tell whether it is Tina Fey or Sarah Palin? (Yes, you should not have admitted that Julia!) Haha, that's been happening to me for a few days now, and I have to think about which person it is. Ooops! In my defense, they really do look alot alike though!

1 comment:

Luke and Kayla said...

I would be much more comfortable with Tina Fey as VP! But, no you are not alone in mistaking the two. That was a really cool video. Aww.. the power of a well placed word or phrase.