Monday, October 20, 2008

Advice from Princess Leia & Karen from "The Office"

See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die
***It was brought to my attention by my sweet little brother, that Natalie Portman was NOT Princess Leia. Oops. Haha, I don't think I have seen Star Wars (or is it Star Trek? I dont know, I get them confused!), so I just thought she was the Princess. Oops! :) I hate to change the title of the post now, but if I had it to do over again, I would name it "Advice from Garden State's Sam, and The Office's Karen..."

3 comments:

mlg said...

great find.

Stacy said...

how funny, i actually JUST saw this on perez and thought about you :-)

ejo said...

Sorry if it was part of a joke, but Natalie Portman played Padmé Amidala, Princess Leia's mother. Accuracy is closeness to God, you know. lol.