Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dennis Quaid is here!

Tonight, after Zac went to bed I was catching up on my Ellen. Since I had class last night until late, I had to watch yesterday's episode tonight. Dennis Quaid was on the show and had a lovely interview. I truly believe that Ellen brings out the best in people...I know I become a fan of a lot of the people she has on her show! Anyways, after their interview, she sent him to the Starbucks on the Warner Bros. lot and made him do a little prank. I think it was so funny because he is such a humble and modest seeming person, so for him to do this was a riot! I laughed so hard that I woke Zac up! I had tears streaming down the sides of my face. Molly woke up and started looking around. I hope I am not saying so much that you won't think it's funny. Just watch...


Isn't she a hoot? Gosh I love her! If any of you win the lottery, will you send me to California to see a live taping of Ellen!? I wish for that to happen every day! She is amazing!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Uuugh, YES, the Twighlight books are AMAZING! I have been completely sucked in by their vimpire-y gooness and can't wait to start the third book!!
Ok. I totaly forgot to tag anyone so yes! I tag you!!

ejo said...

Don't be jealous. Guess what concert Ryan and I are going to this Saturday....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdT4Ypiz_Ic&feature=related