Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Move over, Regina George!

In case you do not know who "Regina George" is...she's the main "Plastic" from the movie Mean Girls. Shame on you, if you didn't already know that...every person in the America should see that movie, as it has a universal message, not to mention it is hilarious. (It's not just for teenagers!)
Anyways, as I said...forget about Regina! If you know me well, you know that people with special needs (both children and adults alike)have always been near and dear to my heart! (After all, I want to teach Special Education!) I have an extra special connection and love for those with Down Syndrome, Autism, and Asperger's Syndrome. You can imagine how happy I was to see the following video about a girl with DS from Texas, actually just up the road from me!



Click HERE to read the rest of the story about Kristen.
***Every time I say/hear "the rest of the story" I think about Paul Harvey, and my mom picking me up from school every day in high school and listening to him in the car on the radio, during the drive home! Do y'all know what I'm talking about? My parents love him! He closes every segment with "Now you know...The REST of the Story!" haha

No comments: